Originally cultivated in the Mediterranean and the Middle East, chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans, are high in protein. Chickpea is a key ingredient in hummus and chana masala, and it can be ground into flour to make falafel. It is also used in salads, soups and stews, curry and other meal products like channa.
1) Maintaining bone Structure and Strength
2) Digestion and regularity
3) Decreasing the risk of heart disease
4) Maintaining a low blood pressure
5) May Help You Manage Your Weight
6) Support Blood Sugar Control